The following privacy statement depicts MatchMBA.com’s collection and utilization process of personal information you provide to us.
Personal Information Collection and Utilization
While you use MatchMBA.com services, we maintain the right to collect personal information from you as follows:
- Demographic information; for example, your education background, zip code, probable graduation date and any information received from our mba match or alumni surveys.
- Contact Information; for example, your full name, contact phone number, email address and any information received from our mba match or alumni surveys.
As is true of most websites, we maintain the right to collect information concerning your computer; for example, your browser service, IP address, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
With this information we act to:
- Locate and make available online college degree programs and related information that matches your career aspirations, education goals, and online education search requirements.
- Send you school information you have requested
- Reply to customer service requests
- Send you a relevant newsletter
- Send you relevant marketing communications
- Research and analysis our market, business, etc.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing information from us, find and follow our unsubscribe instructions included in our email communications to you.
The ways we emit your personal information to third parties are compliant with that which is described in this privacy statement. Under no circumstance will MatchMBA.com sell acquired personal information to third parties for their disparate marketing purposes. In certain circumstances, we may provide your personal information to companies that provide MatchMBA.com with business administration services; for instance, our email delivery service.
Additionally, the act of providing MatchMBA.com with your personal information serves as you making an “inquiry” to and permitting us , our affiliates, and our third party marketing partners and/or vendors to contact you. This act also grants us and our affiliates permission to contact you via telephone for a limited time, regardless of your submission to a state or federal Do Not Call list as your inquiry is a legal exception to all Do Not Call stipulations.
We also maintain the right to release your submitted personal information when MatchMBA.com merges, procures, or sells all or a percentage of its assets to a third party with your prior consent, and is required by law, such as in the case of a court order, to disclose said information when we consider, in good faith, such a disclosure is necessary to protect our constitutional rights, yours or another’s safety, probe fraud/fraudulent events, or adhere to a government request.
Privacy Statement Changes Notification
Effective date: January 1st, 2016